Monday, September 12, 2005

Hello out there in blogland! You may have gathered from the title of my blog that I am a Beatle fan. That would be a correct presumption. The fabs are my "four big brothers". Their music was a springboard that launched my musical tastes in every direction. From pop/rock to classical and on to the drones of Ravi's Sitar. I found eastern philosophy and meditation (which has literally saved my life and kept me sane) largley due to the influence of Beatle George. Anyway, that's a little bit about me. No heavy posting this evening. Tomorrow I will be picking up the new McCartney album, "Chaos and Creation in the Back Yard"

2 comments:

lecram sinun said...

welcome to the world of blogs! cheers!

Mike Ballard said...

Okay....I found it! Am a fellow vegetarian. Do you think there will be more vegetables as the planet gets warmer or will the dinosaurs make a comeback.

I've got little lizards in my backyard.

Fresno! Go Sequoias!

Michael Perleman teaches at CAl State Fresno. A good bloke. Check him out. He's in the Econ Dept.